How to make LiveCD
1. Download the image file of the installation disk Microinvest Warehouse Open here.
2. Prepare an empty CD.
3. Using a CD burn program, write the ISO file on the disk. Please, pay attention; you must burn the CD using the Burn Image function, not just copy the file.
4. The disk is ready. Restart the computer and choose “Loading the Operation System from CD”. Usually this operation should take place in the BIOS settings.
At the end, the system should works.
How to make a Live USB Flash
1. Prepare an USB flash drive – minimum size of 1GB. It will be automatically formatted, so it shouldn’t have any information on it.
2. Download the image file of the installation disk Microinvest Warehouse Open here.
3. Download the service program for recording of USB flash drives from here.
4. Create a new empty folder. In this folder you have to place two files – the ISO file of Microinvest Warehouse Open and the service program for recording of USB flash drives.
5. Start the service program for recording of USB flash drives.
6. From the drop-down menu of step 1, please choose the last line „Try Some Other Live Linux ISO”.
7. From step 3 of the menu, choose the USB Flash Drive and enable “Format” option.
8. Click on the button "Create" and wait the process to complete. Usually it take 4-5 minutes.
9. The flash drive is ready. Restart the computer and choose “Loading the Operation System from USB flash drive”. Usually this operation should take place in the BIOS settings.
At the end, the system should works.
1. The first step is to install Ubuntu 7.10 according to the directions. Please choose the proper localization of the application.
2. After we have installed Ubuntu 7.10 it is recommended to download all upgrades, which are available at the moment.
3. Some definite libraries will be needed. They can be installed by using the following command:
sudo apt-get install libgail-dev libgail-gnome-dev libglitz1-dev libnspr4-dev libmono-cairo2.0-cil libcupsys2-dev
4. Right after, we have pressed the “Enter” key; this command will make a password window to pop up. A moment later, the system will suggest downloading few more Libraries from the Internet. The answer of this question should be “Y”.
5. The next step is to download the last release of Mono (Linux Installer for x86). Please consider it should not be minor that 1.2.6. This one and all of the newer versions should be available for download on the official Mono project website: http://www.go-mono.com/mono-downloads/download.html.
6. After the file has been downloaded, with right click of the mouse, please choose “Options” - “Rights” - “Execute” and choose “Run as a program”
7. Please, confirm the changes and start the instillation with double click of the left mouse button.
8. Please start the installation of the Mono packet, using the following order:
10. „I accept the agreement”
12. The product will suggest the installation to continue in the default folder. Leave it like that and press “Next”.
13. Afterwards, the Mono will ask, whether it can change the searching methods of our system, so the other programs can find Files and Directories from the Mono. Please choose “Yes”.
15. “Next”. The Mono files will start to install.
16. After the installation has finished, the following message can occur:
It appears your system may be unable to run graphical apps included in this installer. Please fix unresolved symbols by installing the necessary packages for your system.
17. Please, press “Ok”.
18. Afterwards, we choose, whether we want to see the Readme file and press “Finish”
19. That was the end of the Mono installation.
20. The next step is to download the newest version of Microinvest Warehouse Open from the company web page: www.microinvest.net, or from the link given in this section. Please, download the file warehouseopen.zip on the computer, which you will be working with.
21. With a right click of the mouse on the .zip file, we choose “Unzip” here.
22. After everything is unzipped, we can start the WarehouseOpen.bin file.
23. The product installation should proceed in the following order:
25. „I accept the agreement”
27. The product will choose to install in your default folder.
28. “Next”. The Microinvest Warehouse Open file i9nstallation will follow.
29. Afterwards, we choose, whether we want to see the Readme file and press “Finish”
30. The installation has been completed successfully.
You can change the WarehouseOpen.run fail, if you ad the following lines in front the "mono WarehouseOpen.exe" file: